Hi blog, sorry for neglecting you but there are bigger priorities in life right now so you come in second. Fear not, my crafting mojo should be back pretty soon. I just feel a little overwhelmed lately with work, home, and traveling plan. I am still working on filling the house with furniture, still no picture though *sigh*. The good news is I got a dining table (yay) and the old IKEA dining table will turn into a sewing/cutting table.
Planning my upcoming vacation is also very time-consuming. My three-week trip is so packed that I am tired from just imagining how many places I will be stopping. I will spend a week in my hometown, another week in Bali and Jogja for a friend’s wedding and visiting the sacred temple, Borobudur. I will hopefully relax a bit in the last week at my grandma’s in Jakarta. What drives me crazy is that the travel websites in Indonesia simply don’t take American credit card. So, I’ve been maxing out my brother’s and sister’s credit card 😦
I’ve been working on Rosa though. I finished the front and am now knitting the back. In the meantime, I present you these random linkies
1. More photography tutorial from SometimesCrafter
2. 10 cool online tools to help with home decorating
3. I will be pin it forward with pinterest on June 4th. I’ve been pinning my favorite photos, the theme is “home”. I totally heart this tool. I can now have one consolidated place to gather all photos that inspire me.
5. Jcrew-inspired necklace making tutorial here
6. Noodlehead is hosting Spice up your kitchen packed with kitchen-related tutorials
7. So in love with Dos Family blog, always bring you the sweet and simple peek into Scandinavian life