I am not. Bad..bad…because the movers are coming tomorrow at 9 am sharp, rain or shine. Instead, I sit at my command central (a.k.a couch) browsing the web aimlessly. A few great links I found this week
1. Great photography tutorial by Isthar. It totally opens my eyes about color palette. I can’t wait for the next installment.
2. Take your knitting to another level via the Fit to Flatter series
3. For you who love to sew stuffs for home, check out Sew4Home
5. Elsie Marley is hosting kid clothes sewing challenge and she has put together inspiration and tutorial list
6. I am loving Sandy’s blog, it is full of inspirations. Hi Sandy 🙂
Btw, Many thanks to you who voted for my top. My other top, JJ Blouse, also makes it to the Top 60. Voting ends at 6 am EST, so help me with the vote here. Thanks guys. One thing I regret is that the photo quality of those two tops are not so good, which is why I’ve been looking for photography and styling tutorials. I love seeing great photos done by crafters, they are so inspiring.
I gotta go back to packing but let me leave you with my Me-Made-May Wk 1 photo mosaic. Hopefully these are the last dull photos of the blog. I vow to always wait for natural light before snapping a shot of my FO, after all I live in California where I pay high price for year round sunshine. Btw, if you have any tips/advice/tutorials on product photography, please do share.
Last but not least, happy mother’s day! we are not celebrating this year. My mom is Indonesia and MIL is in LA. We’ll make it up to both of these amazing women.